If you are not satisfied with the purchase for any reason, pursuant to Legislative Decree 15 January 1992 n. 50 Hobo Coin gives you the right to return the goods within 14 days from the date of receipt, as long as the goods are absolutely intact, complete with all its parts, with the original packaging completely intact. Failure to comply with these principles makes the right of withdrawal inapplicable. To make the whole procedure smoother, however, it is important to follow these guidelines:
- Communicate to Hobo Coin your intention to return by email or by registered letter with return receipt indicating the identifier of the object necessary for the identification of the article.
- Wait for our confirmation authorizing the return.
- For the return, the customer will bear the shipping and possibly insurance costs.
- After having received and inspected the good condition of the goods, Hobo Coin will transmit the value of the same, excluding transport and insurance costs within the shortest possible time and within thirty days from the date on which the communication is received through the following methods : a bank transfer, a Paypal payment (the commissions are charged to the buyer) or alternatively by replacing the item with other goods chosen by the buyer.
- If the goods are returned without a real reason (for example because they are defective) but only because you have changed your mind, a penalty of 15% on the value to be reimbursed can be withheld for costs of reintroduction in stock and resale of the goods.
See the specific information on the Right of Withdrawal and Guarantees
Pre-sale orders are orders that contain a product that was recently announced by the Mint, which we therefore don't have in stock, but which Hobo Coin offers for sale to guarantee locked prices and availability to its customers.
Usually the wait for these products can vary from 1 to several months depending on various factors. For these products an "Expected Delivery Date" is always highlighted on the product page to give an approximate idea of availability in our warehouse, so Hobo Coin should not be held responsible for any inconvenience or delays that the Mint may cause.
Once a pre-sale product has been purchased, the customer undertakes together with Hobo Coin to maintain the total quantity of the order placed with the producing Mint, consequently all canceled pre-sale orders will be equally charged to the customer with a commission. equal to 15% down payment.
As the case may be, Hobo Coin will refund the order by keeping this 15% deposit fee or give a discount coupon for future orders.