Terms of sale
These General Conditions of Sale govern the relationship between Hocoboin and the Customer in relation to the purchase of Products remotely, through the electronic network, on the Site. For anything not expressly regulated in these General Conditions of Sale, please refer to the provisions of which to Legislative Decree 206/2005 and to the applicable regulations of the Civil Code.
The purchase of items made through the portal by the Customer is governed by these General Conditions, as well as by Legislative Decree 70/2003 and by Legislative Decree 206/2005 ("Consumer Code").
In addition to the other terms defined in these general conditions of sale, the following terms are defined and their meaning is valid both in the singular and in the plural:
- DISTANCE CONTRACT: The contract concerning goods and services stipulated by Hocoboin which, for this contract, exclusively uses one or more remote communication techniques until the conclusion of the contract, including the conclusion of the contract itself.
- Hocoboin: indicates the Hocoboin company of Massimo Cuccagna - Via di Morena 61b - 00043 Ciampino Rome - VAT number IT14126721001 - Rea: Rm-1508324
- CUSTOMER: indicates the natural person who, in relation to the distance contract, acts for purposes not related to any entrepreneurial or professional activity carried out.
- SITE: indicates the website owned by Hocoboin di Massimo Cuccagna - Via di Morena 61b - 00043 Ciampino Rome - VAT number IT14126721001 - Rea: Rm-1508324 Rome marked by the URL www.hobocoin.it
- PRODUCTS: indicates the goods sold by Hocoboin to the customer indicated in the order confirmation and having the characteristics and qualities described on the site.
- PARTIES: means Hocoboin and the customer jointly.
- CONTRACT: indicates the agreement, governed by these general conditions of sale, concluded between Hocoboin and the customer following the acceptance by Hocoboin of the order confirmation, under which Hocoboin undertakes to deliver the products to the customer, according to the methods and terms specified below.
- ORDER CONFIRMATION: indicates the customer's acceptance, forwarded to Hocoboin via electronic transmission, of the unit price of the product (or the total price of the products, in the case of the purchase of multiple goods), of the transport costs, of the characteristics and quality of the product (or products) and the provisions contained in these general conditions of sale.
- The receipt by Hocoboin of the order confirmation, sent by the customer by electronic transmission, determines the conclusion of the contract.
- With the conclusion of the contract, Hocoboin undertakes to supply the customer with the products, at the terms and conditions set forth in these general conditions of sale, without prejudice to Hocoboin's right not to process orders against subjects who do not give sufficient guarantees. of solvency.
- The forwarding of the order confirmation, therefore, implies the complete knowledge and acceptance by the customer of these general conditions of sale as well as of the additional information contained in the web pages of the site referred to therein and connected via links.
- Once the contract is concluded with the receipt of the order confirmation by Hocoboin, the latter will send the customer an e-mail message containing the details of the relative order (prices, quantities and characteristics of the products).
- The products are depicted and made visible on the site accurately and corresponding to the characteristics actually possessed. The products may have slight differences from those visible in the photos, especially when the official computer-generated catalog photos are used and do not represent a real object. In any case, Hocoboin is unable to guarantee the exact correspondence to reality in relation to the images and colors as they appear on the customer's monitor.
- The parties mutually agree that the products presented on the site may no longer be available or on sale when the user accesses the site and that the relative prices may be subject to updates.
- The payment of the price of the products and the relative shipping costs must be made by the consumer using one of the methods provided on the site.
- In case of payment through PayPal, the financial information is entered directly into the PayPal payment system without Hocoboin or third parties having access to it in any way.
- For the specific methods of product delivery, see the shipping section, the provisions of which form an integral and substantial part of these general conditions of sale and, therefore, are considered fully known and accepted by the customer at the time of sending the order confirmation. .
- For any clarification or any complaint Hocoboin can be contacted by e-mail, at [email protected]
7. Right of withdrawal and Guarantees
- See the specific information on the Right of Withdrawal and Guarantees
- See the specific 24 Month Warranty information
- Prices are final, inclusive of VAT where applicable or with VAT not exposed (margin regime). Hocoboin will fiscally regularize every sale through the annotation in the register of fees, or if requested, through the issue of an invoice. The invoice must be requested at the time of the purchase order pursuant to and for the purposes of article 22 of Presidential Decree 10/26/1972 N. 633; the issue of the invoice is not mandatory unless requested by the customer no later than the time of the operation.
- For almost all the objects proposed, VAT is paid in the margin regime pursuant to Legislative Decree 41/1995 Art. 38 Paragraph 1, first period; therefore in this case the invoice does not constitute a title for the compensation or for the deduction of the tax even if the purchaser does so in the course of business.
10. Force majeure
- In the event of a case of force majeure, the defaulting party will immediately inform the other party.
11. Legal notes
- For any dispute, the competent court is that of residence (or domicile) of the consumer.
12. Applicable law
- The contract is subject to Italian law.
13. Acceptance of the conditions of sale
- With the purchase you declare to accept fully and without any reservation, all the conditions of sale published here.
14. Passing of risk
- The risk of loss or damage to the goods, for reasons not attributable to Hocoboin, is transferred to the consumer only when the latter, or a third party designated by him and different from the carrier, materially comes into possession of the goods as established by the 'art. 63 Legislative Decree 206/2005, amended by Legislative Decree. 21/2014.
The company Hocoboin di Massimo Cuccagna informs the user who holds the status of consumer pursuant to art. 3, paragraph 1, lett. a) of the Consumer Code that a European platform has been established for the online resolution of consumer disputes (so-called ODR platform). The ODR platform can be consulted at the following address http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ ; through the ODR platform, the consumer user will be able to consult the list of ADR bodies, find the link to the website of each of them and start an online resolution procedure for the dispute in which he is involved.